To be honest, I usually always FAIL when it comes to baking with zucchini! The liquid always seems to kill the baking, even when I ring out all the water beforehand. But I keep trying, and I’m so glad I did because I finally hit the jackpot with zucchini muffins!
ZUCCHINI CHOCOLATE CHUNK OATMEAL MUFFINS are some of the best muffins I’ve created. I know that’s a big statement, but seriously! They have all the goods – chocolate, oats, and even some veggies 🙂
These muffins are gluten and dairy free, have no refined sugar and are a small batch so you only make 4 muffins! That means ZERO waste and minimal clean up! Can I get an AMEN?!
Let’s get to baking!
PS – I have included all of my go to Gluten Free and Dairy Free baking ingredients on my Amazon Shop Page to make it easier to make my recipes just like I do! You can use this link to shop 🙂
Zucchini Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Muffins
- -1/3 cup almond flour
- -2 tbsp coconut sugar
- -1 tsp baking powder
- -1 egg
- -2 tbsp almond milk
- -1 tbsp maple syrup
- -1/3 grated zucchini (squeezed dry)
- -1/4 cup oats
- -1/3 cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grate zucchini and ring out all water.
- In a large bowl combine whisked egg, almond milk and maple syrup.
- Mix in coconut sugar.
- Fold in almond flour and baking powder.
- Mix grated zucchini, oats and chocolate chunks through batter.
- Pour batter into lined muffin tin.
- Top with more chocolate chunks.
- Bake in the oven for about 30-40 minutes (until cooked through).
Add a comment