Need a fall recipe, but don’t have any pumpkin?! I’ve got your back with this warm VANILLA CHAI BANANA BREAD! Chai is the coziest flavor in my opinion – warm cinnamon notes with nutmeg and clove, it screams FALL!
This bread is gluten and dairy free, moist and decadent! Easy to make with just a few simple ingredients, and if you don’t have the chai protein powder from Ancient Nutrition that I used, no worries, just sub for more flour and a little more chai spice! But, if you do want the protein powder (loaded with collagen too!), be sure to use my discount code “starvingtostrong” for 20% off!
All of my other gluten and dairy free baking staples can be found using my Amazon Shop Page!
Vanilla Chai Banana Bread
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/2 cup chai almond butter (can sub plain almond butter, but will need to add chai seasonings)
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 scoops of Ancient Nutrition Vanilla Chai CBD powder(optional)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine banana, yogurt, almond butter and eggs.
- Add in sugar.
- Fold in all dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into a lined loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven for about 50 minutes (until cooked through).
- Remove and slice!
Add a comment