PS – I have included all of my go to Gluten Free and Dairy Free baking ingredients on my Amazon Shop Page to make it easier to make my recipes just like I do! You can use this link to shop 🙂
Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate cookies you love but with a secret ingredient that makes them so soft and pillowy!
Prep time: 5 MinCook time: 12 MinTotal time: 17 Min
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup allulose baking blend
- 1/3 cup brown “sugar”
- 1/4 cup sweet potato
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup All Purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Choc chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine softened butter and sugars.
- Next mix in the sweet potato and vanilla extract.
- Fold in flour and baking powder until batter forms.
- Mix chocolate chips into batter.
- Scoop out onto a lined baking sheet and top with additional chocolate chips.
- Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes.
Did you make this recipe?