I feel like tahini chocolate chip has been all the rave lately – and why shouldn’t it be. It’s an absolutely delicious combination, and a nice change of pace from eh typical peanut butter chocolate chip. So of course, I jumped on the bandwagon and created a quick single serve dessert that highlights the tahini, but also gives you all the chocolatey goodness!
This cookie was made using Flora Plant Based butter which has truly become a staple in my vegan baking. It imitates real butter in both flavor and texture, and makes vegan baking SO much easier!
Make this VEGAN, gluten and dairy free single serve tahini chocolate chip cookie, and then thank me later! Or don’t, whatever 🙂
Single Serve Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1/2 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 tbsp Flora Vegan Butter
- 1 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tbsp cassava flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Chocolate chips
- In a small mixing bowl, combine vegan butter (room temp) and monk fruit sweetener.
- Add in tahini and mix well.
- Next, add in cassava flour and baking powder until incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop batter onto a lined cookie sheet and bake in the oven for about 10-11 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove and let cool before eating.
Did you make this recipe?
Add a comment