Single Serve Strawberry Cheesecake
- 3 Strawberry donut Oreos (can sub graham crackers or pretzels)
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Culina DF yogurt
- 1 tbsp DF cream cheese
- 1 tbsp powdered “sugar”
- 2 tbsp chopped strawberries
- Combine base ingredients in a food process and blend until powder forms.
- Press base into an oiled mini loaf pan mold (or two muffin tins). In a small bowl, combine all filling ingredients. pour batter on top of base.
- Stick in the freezer to set for at least 1-2 hours.
- Remove, let cool slightly, and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Add a comment