Single serves are my favorite. Muffins are my favorite. And snickerdoodles are EVERYONE’s favorite. I’ve made the ultimate – single serve snickerdoodle muffin! Gluten and nut free, sweet as can be, and just enough for me!
Single Serve Snickerdoodle Muffin
- ½ mashed banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp dairy free vanilla yogurt
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1-2 tbsp nut milk
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Top with cinnamon sugar mixture
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mash banana in a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine all wet ingredients into a the same mixing bowl.
- Once combined, add in the dry ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Pour batter into an oiled muffin tin (should fill 2 muffins).
- In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon and brown sugar and sprinkle mixture on top of batter.
- Bake in oven for about 25 minutes.
Add a comment