This PEACH & BLUEBERRY CRISP is the PERFECT sweet treat for a summer afternoon. Refreshing from the berries, sweet from the gluten free, dairy free crispy topping ☺
Only 5 ingredients – that you probably have on hand – and is completely gluten, dairy and refined sugar free! Oh and did I mention it’s vegan and loaded with probiotics thanks to Culina Yogurt?! I love Culina – it is the best plant based yogurt, is so thick and creamy, not to mention is based in Austin, Texas! Always have to support my Texas brands – and it is also women-owned, so just another plus for them!
As a quick note – you could really sub the peaches and blueberries for any of your favorite summer fruits, but these two pair so nicely with the Culina Peach & Cashew Yogurt – which can now be found at your local Sprouts! I have linked Culina, as well as the other ingredients I used to make this recipe below in the Recipe Card!
Single Serve Peach & Blueberry Crisp
- 1 peach
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2 tbsp Culina peach & cashew yogurt
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- in a small bowl, combine yogurt, coconut sugar and oats.
- In a small oiled ramekin or baking dish, add peaches and blueberries.
- On top of the fruit, add the oat mixture.
- Bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
Add a comment