I love cookie dough, I love mug cakes, so why not combine them with this gluten, dairy and NUT free COOKIE DOUGH MUG CAKE!
7 simple ingredients is all you need. I used cassava flour in this recipe for the texture and consistency, but if you sub in oat flour or almond flour, I think it could work – let me know if you give it a try!
To keep it nut free, I used sun butter! I love sun butter for the salty notes that it provides, however, I do think ANY nut butter would work in this recipe, so if you don’t have sun butter on hand, don’t worry, you can still enjoy this cake! I actually think Cashew Butter would be a GREAT substitute if you have it 🙂
Now, who’s ready to enjoy some cookie dough in cake form?
To make it even easier, I’ve linked all of my go to gluten and dairy free baking ingredients at my Amazon Shop Page. They are also linked below in the recipe card!
Cookie Dough Mug Cake
- 1 tbsp sun butter
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp nut milk
- 1 tbsp monk fruit
- 3 tbspcassava flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Chocolate gems
- Oil a slightly large mug.
- In the mug, add the sun butter, egg and nut milk and stir to combine.
- Once mixed, add in the sweetener, flour and baking soda.
- Fold in chocolate gems and add more chocolate on top.
- Cook in the microwave for about 1.5 minutes.
- Remove, let cool and enjoy!
Add a comment