No nuts, no sugar, and single serve – I give you, the Single Serve Chocolate Tahini Donut!
If there was every such a thing as too much chocolate, I don’t want to know about it! These donuts are LAODED with a rich chocolate flavor, and have a hint of nuttiness from the tahini!
I promise people will be asking if they can have on too – but too bad, this recipe is made only for you! Its single serve, so it makes 1 donut and it’s totally okay not to share!
But, if you choose to, no fear sharing with whoever you’d like, because these bad boys are vegan, gluten free, diary free and nut free! The perfect allergy friendly dessert!
Single Serve Chocolate Tahini Donut
- 1/4 mashed banana
- 1/2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp egg whites
- 1 tbsp monkfruit
- 3 tbsp oat flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- in a small bowl, combine mashed banana, tahini, egg whites and monk fruit.
- Add in flour and cocoa powder. Then fold in the baking powder.
- pour batter into an oiled donut pan (or muffin tin if you don’t have a donut pan).
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Remove, let cool and top with melted chocolate.
Add a comment