Salted Caramel Donuts
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cupcaramel toffee protein(search caramel toffee)
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1 scoop caramel toffee protein (search caramel toffee)
- 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder (search vanilla)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine yogurt, egg, maple syrup and melted coconut oil in a bowl.
- Fold in dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into an oiled donut pan.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove, top with glaze, and enjoy!
Add a comment