Did you know you could bake with ice cream? I didn’t either until recently, and now I can’t stop! This ROCKY ROAD ICE CREAM MUG CAKE was made using one of my favorite ice creams and only required 3 other additional ingredients. How can you resist this cake when it’s just that simple! I think my next trick is going to be making a full size cake using ice cream! I’ve never been a fan of traditional ice cream cake, but this version I think I can get behind!
Rocky Road Ice Cream Cake
- 1 tbsp melted Van Leeuwen’s rocky road ice cream (or any other brand of rocky road)
- 2 tbsp egg whites
- 2 1/2 tbsp pancake mix (I used Kodiak Cakes)
- Top with marshmallows, pecans and chocolate
- Combine slightly melted ice cream and egg whites in a bowl.
- Fold in pancake mix.
- Pour batter into an oiled microwave safe mug.
- Top with marshmallows, pecans and chocolate chunks.
- Cook in the microwave for about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove, let cool and enjoy! Top with more ice cream of course!
Add a comment