Pumpkin + cream cheese + cookies = HEAVEN! At least in my opinion. PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE WHOOPIE PIES are here to make all your fall dessert dreams come true!
I never ate whoopie pies growing up. I don’t even think I knew what they were until a few years ago…but let me tell you what they are in case you don’t know either! They are the perfect combination of cookie and cake. The cookie part is so light and fluffy – seriously almost cake texture. And the frosting in between – well who doesn’t love a spoonful of frosting on everything? And if you don’t…well I’m sorry 🙂 I made the filling of this whoopie pie slightly “healthier” by using cottage cheese and cream cheese (don’t knock it till you try it), but you could certainly fill it with your favorite cream cheese or vanilla frosting and it would be just as tasty!
Oh, and I forgot to mention, this little single serve dessert is gluten free and refined sugar free! And even still, you could make it dairy free too using your favorite dairy free cream cheese brand! Since I don’t HAVE to eat dairy free, I went with the classic Philly whipped cream cheese – can’t beat that texture!
Let me know if you make these – I promise it won’t last long once its made!
PS – I have included all of my go to Gluten Free and Dairy Free baking ingredients on my Amazon Shop Page to make it easier to make my recipes just like I do! You can use this link to shop 🙂
Single Serve Pumpkin Cream Cheese Whoopie Pie
- 1/2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp cream cheese (can use dairy free)
- 1 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 egg
- 4 tbsp oat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/2 tbsp salted caramel protein
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a small bowl, combine pumpkin, cream cheese and sweetener.
- In a separate bowl, whisk 1 egg.
- Pour 1/2 of whisked egg into batter.
- Once combined, add in flour, baking powder and spice.
- Scoop batter into 2 circles on a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- While baking, add all filling ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Remove from oven, fill with frosting and make a sandwich.
Add a comment