Pecan brittle > peanut brittle. Especially when it’s on top of a delicious no bake bar! These PECAN BRITTLE BARS only require 6 ingredients, are gluten and dairy free, and are completely VEGAN! No baking required 🙂 Can’t make it any easier for ya, sorry!
The bars and the brittle topping are equally simple to make! I can take you through it set by step, and soon enough you’ll have this delicious treat in your hand! The only hard part will be waiting for it to set up in the fridge before eating it all! And just as a note, if you don’t have cashew butter on hand, I think almond butter would work really well in the base of this treat!
PS – I have included all of my go to Gluten Free and Dairy Free baking ingredients on my Amazon Shop Page to make it easier to make my recipes just like I do! You can use this link to shop 🙂
Pecan Brittle Bars
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener (i used monk fruit)
- 3/4 cup chopped or halved pecans
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Combine all “bar” layer ingredients into a bowl and mix together until dough forms.
- Press the dough into a lined loaf pan.
- Next, add all topping ingredients into a pan on the stovetop at medium high heat and stir regularly.
- Once sticky, pour topping on top of dough in the loaf pan. Place in the freezer to set for at least an hour.
- Remove, slice and enjoy!
Add a comment