Some of the easiest cookies you can every make but they will be the star of the show! These PEANUT BUTTER CUP THUMBPRINT cookies are the best because you get a cookie + an entire piece of candy in one hand held dessert! That’s what I like to call a win win!
These cookies are only 3 ingredients for the base, and then all you have to do is top them with your favorite peanut butter cup ( I used Lily’s dark chocolate peanut butter cups for these cookies)! These cookies are gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free and vegan – which I mean, makes sense because they are only 3 ingredients!
Ready to make the easiest but one of the best cookies of your life?! OKAY!
PS – all of the basic baking ingredients used like coconut oil, almond flour, and even the Monkfruit sweetener can be found using the link to my Amazon shop page
Peanut Butter Thumbprint Cookies
- – 1/2 cup nut butter (I used Georgia Grinders peanut – code “starvingtostrong will save you 20%)
- – 1/2 cup maple syrup
- – 1/2 cup coconut flour OR 3/4 – 1 cup almond flour
- – peanut butter cups (I used Lily’s Sweets)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine nut butter and maple syrup.
- Next, add in the flour, and mix until dough forms.
- Scoop dough into 3/4 inch balls onto a lined cookie sheet.
- Slightly press down to flatten.
- Bake in the oven for about 8 minutes.
- Remove, add peanut butter cups on top and press down.
- Bake again for another 3-4 minutes.
- Remove, let cool completely, and enjoy!
Add a comment