Peanut butter chocolate chip blondies filled with tons of peanut butter flavor and ADDED COLLAGEN! They taste good and they make you feel good – thats’s a win win!
I’ve made it simple by linking the exact products I used in the recipe card below – I’ve also mentioned a couple of options you could use as substitutes in case you don’t have the exact ingredients on hand – but know that I haven’t tested the recipe using these alternative.
Peanut Butter Collagen Blondies
- 3/4 cup runny peanut butter
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 egg (2 eggs for cakier texture)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 2 scoops Primal Kitchen peanut butter collagen (powered peanuts would work too, or any other peanut butter protein powder)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Fold dry into wet until completely combined.
- Pour batter into a lined or oiled 8×8 pan (could use loaf pan for thicker blondies).
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove and let cool completely!
Add a comment