Always finding new ways to make chocolate chip cookie dough easier to eat- FOR EVERYONE! I created these NUT FREE, grain free, gluten free and dairy free chocolate chip cookie dough bars so that EVERYONE can enjoy a giant slice!
These bars are made with sun butter and gluten free oat flour which is why they are so allergy friendly. These bars are made with pantry staples, and take only about 5 minutes to whip together – i’ve even got a video showing you how to do it below!
It really doesn’t get any easier, tastier or friendlier than these bars!
PS – all baking ingredients can be found on my Amazon Page!
Nut Free No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
- 1/2 cupsun butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
How to cook Nut Free No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sun butter and coconut oil.
- Once mixed, add in the maple syrup and stir together.
- Next, add in the coconut sugar and incorporate fully.
- Fold in the oat flour until fully combined.
- Next, add in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a lined/oiled loaf pan.
- Place in the fridge to set for about 10 minutes.
- Once set, melt some of your favorite chocolate and pour on top.
- Place in the fridge one more time to set up again (at least 20 minutes)
- Remove, slice and enjoy!
Add a comment