PS – I have included all of my go to Gluten Free and Dairy Free baking ingredients on my Amazon Shop Page to make it easier to make my recipes just like I do! You can use this link to shop 🙂
Maple Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1/2 cupwalnut butter (almond would work too)
- 1/2 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup pancake mix*
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Scoop batter into a lined muffin pan.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes (until cooked through).
*oat flour + 1 tsp baking powder should work, but I have not tested it yet.
Did you make this recipe?
Add a comment