Nuts, seeds, oats – OH MY! All the best ingredients to make a kick butt granola – if you ask me ☺ This maple flavored granola is loaded with nutrients and healthy fats from some of my favorite crunchy snacks.
If there is a nut you like better than the ones listed, just make substitution. This recipe is yours for the taking – make it your own, make it your favorite! And trust me, maple goes good with anything, so no need to worry about changing the flavor!
Maple Nut & Seed Granola
Homemade gluten free granola made with tons of nuts and maple flavor!
Prep time: 10 MinCook time: 20 MinTotal time: 30 Min
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp peanut flour
- 1/3 cup + 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup honey
- dash of vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all nuts/seeds into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in peanut flour and stir throughout
- Pour in maple and honey and vanilla and mix together until all dry ingredients are coated
- Lay out on a lined cookie sheet and press together so that all ingredients are mashed together.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Pull out and let cool before breaking into chunks.
Did you make this recipe?