MAPLE ALMOND PROTEIN BREAD! The easiest bread you will ever make – not to mention high in protein and loaded with flavor! This 4 ingredient bread is perfect for any sweet concoctions you want to make. load it up with almond butter and bananas, yogurt and blueberries, or just butter and a drizzle of maple syrup! The perfect bread for breakfast, dessert or a mid-afternoon sweet pick me up!
This bread is also gluten, dairy, refined sugar and flour free. With such minimal ingredients, you know your stomach won’t be bothered and you can eat this bread in peace! To create the sweet maple flavor, I used my go to Ancient nutrition Maple Protein – you can use this exact protein by clicking the link and using code “starvingtostrong” for 20% off! Then all you’ll need is eggs, almond butter and baking powder – and a pinch of salt!
So, without further ado, I give you my MAPLE ALMOND PROTEIN BREAD!
Maple Almond Bread
- – 4 eggs
- – 1/2 cup almond butter
- – 2 scoops Ancient Nutrition Maple Protein
- – 1 tsp baking powder
- – pinch of salt
- – 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional for sweeter taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine eggs and almond butter.
- Add in protein powder and baking powder into wet ingredients.
- Once batter forms, pour into a lined loaf pan & top with slivered almonds.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Remove and slice!
Add a comment