Ever just want to make homemade granola – but for one? I love making granola at home, it just hits different. But, in my house, I am the only one who eats granola, so sometimes I want something that makes just enough for myself, without leftovers. With that in mind, I created this SINGLE SERVE GRAIN FREE PUMPKIN SPICE GRANOLA! It’s a mouth full, but its DELICIOUS!
This granola is SO easy to make, and doesn’t even require an oven. I’ve seen other people make skillet granola before and have always been intrigued. So I decided to try it out and I am SO glad I did! But why am I surprised, anything cooked in a cast iron skillet always turns out better!
Okay, let’s get to the granola! This granola is grain free, can be customized how you like it, and can be made in about 10-15 minutes. I kept it grain free by using quinoa flakes instead of oats, but if you don’t need grain free, go ahead and use some oatmeal instead. The other parts of this granola are made up of my favorite nuts – almonds, pecans, walnuts – but again, this is customizable, so use whatever your favorite nuts are!
With the flavor, I decided to go with pumpkin spice, just because we are in Fall, but I bet this would be so good with cinnamon sugar, or maybe even cocoa powder! I’ll have to try that next!
Single Serve Pumpkin Spice Skillet Granola
- 2 tbsp chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp quinoa flakes
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Chop all nuts and add to a bowl.
- Add the quinoa flakes.
- In a separate bowl, combine maple syrup, spices, and vanilla.
- Pour maple syrup mixture into the nut mixture and toss together until all nuts are coated.
- Heat skillet on a stovetop on medium-high heat & spray with cooking oil.
- Add granola into the skillet and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Pour granola into a bowl, top with milk, and enjoy!
Add a comment