We all know I love single serve recipes. I also LOVE chocolate chip cookies. I love peanut butter. And I also Are we cookie fans or cookie skillet fans? To be honest, I can eat chocolate chip cookies in any form, BUT there’s something about a warm cookie skillet topped with ice cream that just hits a little different!
This GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE SKILLET is like a homemade pizookie. And if you haven’t had a pizookie, or don’t even know what it is…let me explain. Its like a pizza cookie – warm, round, sliceable, indulgent, delicious! As far as I know, it originated at the restaurant BJ’s brewhouse, but now you can make it at home without spending $12!
You can really make these with any cookie batter you have, but the classic chocolate chip flavor will always have my heart! And I love topping it with frozen ice cream and watching it melt on top of the warm cookie right out of the oven!
I kept this cookie skillet gluten free and nut free by using oat flour, which also gives the cookie a nice thick consistency, but still soft and delicate. Trust me, this is everything you could want out of a chocolate chip cookie!
To make it even easier, I’ve linked all of my go to gluten and dairy free baking ingredients at my Amazon Shop Page. They are also linked below in the recipe card!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup chocolate gems
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- in a bowl, combine melted coconut oils and both sweeteners.
- Once combined, add in egg + egg white and vanilla extract.
- Fold in flour and baking powder.
- Then add in chocolate gems.
- Pour batter into a 8 in skillet.
- Add more chocolate on top.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
Add a comment