Holiday granola is here with this GINGERBREAD CHOCOLATE GRANOLA! This granola has a strong ginger flavor, which I love, but it isn’t for the faint of heart! If you love gingerbread though, you will LOVE this stuff.
I love homemade granola because it can be completely customized. You can add whatever nuts, seeds or grains you like! Or keep it grain free by using quinoa flakes instead of oats! Then just add the other ingredients from the recipe below and you’ll have your very own version of gingerbread granola!
I can’t stop munching on this every time I pass it in the kitchen, and you won’t be able to either! Snack time is the best time, and holiday snacks always top the rest – so make this gingerbread granola to feast on every time 3 pm rolls around!
Gingerbread Cacao Granola
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free oats**
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix until completely coated.
- Pour mixture onto a lined cookie sheet and spread into one even layer.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy!
**Make it completely grain free by using quinoa flakes instead of oats!
Add a comment