Starting a petition to make Gingerbread a year round flavor – who’s with me!
This Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Banana bread is so moist, full of warm spices, and of course – chocolate! Made using almond flour to keep it gluten free, and coconut sugar and molasses as sweeteners. This bread is sure to satisfy and packs a punch when it comes to flavor.
I can almost guarantee you have a majority of these ingredients already in your pantry! Bananas, flour, sugar, eggs – and spices – that’s basically all you need!
Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Bread
Gluten and Dairy Free spiced loaf!
Prep time: 10 MCook time: 50 MTotal time: 60 M
How to cook Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
- Once combined, add in sifted dry ingredients.
- Fold until fully incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips and mix to combine. (OPTIONAL)
- pour batter into a lined/oiled loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven for about 50 minutes.
- Remove, let cool, then slice!
Did you make this recipe?