Here are a few products that i’ve used or are one my wishlist that would make the perfect gift for the person who loves food just as much as I do!
- Ninja Mini blender – the mini blender will be your best friend. It is so easy to use, doesn’t take up much space, and blends so well!
- Amazon Ninja Mini Blender – head to the list called “For the Foodie”
- Shark Ninja Foodi Power Pitcher – if you’re looking to splurge, ad have a friend who ADORES smoothies, making soups, doughs, or anything you could use a blender for, the Shark Ninja Power Pitcher System Blender may be the right choice!
- Hand Held Frother – if you like coffee, or just well mixed drinks, a hand held brother would be your best friend! And they are SO cheap! Great stocking stuffer idea too.
- Amazon Hand Held Frother – head to the list called “For the Foodie”
- Air Fryer – honestly, this is something on my list. I don’t own one, but every time I see an air fryer recipe on Instagram, I wish I did!
- Ceramics – ceramics are definitely a staple in any foodie’s pantry! They can be hard to find, do I’ve linked a few of my favorite Etsy shops, plus some from Amazon, below!
- Gold Flatware – you fancy, huh?! I love my gold flatware and I feel like any foodie would! Elevating the look of the meal with some simple gold flatware is icing on the cake!
- Amazon Gold Flatware – head to the list called “For the Foodie”
- Instant Pot – Such a life hack! This would be perfect for the busy foodie who loves to make a decadent meal but just doesn’t always have the time!
- 64 oz Nut Butter Jar – does it really get any better than having a 64 oz jar of your favorite nut butter? In my world, the answer is no! PS – my Georgia Grinders code is “starvingtostrong” for 20% off!
- Mini Cast Iron Skillet – mini’s are just better! And less heavy! Buy this skillet for the foodie so they can make all the best sweet and savory goodies!
- Amazon Mini Cast Iron Skillet – head to the list called “For the Foodie”
- Siete Sauces Sampler – Siete is such an amazing company – from tortillas, to chips, to enchilada sauces and quest, they’ve got all of your tex mex favorites that are also GLUTEN and DAIRY FREE!
- Siete Sauces Sampler – head to the list called “For the Foodie”
PS – None of this is sponsored – I just share the brands that I love and hope that your family and friends will love them too!
I hope you enjoyed this, and please share some of your ideas with me In the comments below! And be sure to keep an eye out for the other gift guides! 🙂