PS – I have included all of my go to Gluten Free and Dairy Free baking ingredients on my Amazon Shop Page to make it easier to make my recipes just like I do! You can use this link to shop 🙂
Flour Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (runny)
- 1/4 cup oat milk
- 3/4 cup powdered peanuts
- 1 tsp baking powder
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine mashed banana, egg, peanut butter and milk.
- Once combined, add in the powdered peanuts and baking powder.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop batter into a lined muffin tin.
- Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove, let cool and enjoy!
Add a comment