Cookie dough is good in ALL forms! I’ve proven it with these COOKIE DOUGH MUFFINS! Sometimes you want cookie odugh, sometimes you want the cookie, but sometimes you want cookie dough in muffin form…or is that just me?
Well, whether you’ve wanted it before or not, it’s here, and you will never not want it again! These muffins are so fluffy and filled with chocolate chunks – the only way I know how to do it.
Did I mention that these muffins are also packed full of collagen protein – so they will help your hair, skin and nails, swell as keep you full if you eat them for breakfast 🙂 Just a little added bonus.
I kept these muffins gluten and refined free, as per usual. Using almond flour for the base and Monkfruit to sweeten. I haven’t tested it, but you could potentially switch out the monk fruit for coconut or regular sugar! If you try it, let me know 🙂
Typically I try and make baked goods dairy free, but if you haven’t tried adding yogurt to muffins, then you are doing it wrong. Adding in the yogurt makes the muffins fluffy and the perfect texture. Again, I used plain greek yogurt, so this version isn’t dairy free, but if you try to swap out coconut or almond milk yogurt, please let me know how it goes!
Either way, it is 100% worth trying to make these yourselves, because this recipe is a WINNER for sure 🙂
I’ve also made it so easy to go and grab any of the baking materials you may not have from the list below – just use this link to go shop all of my staple baking ingredients from Amazon! You can also use the links in the recipe below.
PS – For Georgia Grinders Cashew Butter – REMEMBER – code “Starvingtostrong” will get you 20% off!
Cookie Dough Collagen Muffins
- 1/3 cup cashew butter (Code STARVINGTOSTRONG will save you 20% on Georgia Grinders)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (I used Chobani)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 2 scoops Ancient Nutrition Vanilla Multi Collagen Protein (Code STARVINGTOSTRONG will save you 20% on Ancient Nutrition)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Chocolate chips (I used Lily’s Sweets)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine cashew butter, yogurt, egg and vanilla.
- Once combined, add in almond flour, protein powder and baking powder and mix together.
- Once incorporated, fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a lined muffin tin.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
Add a comment