Chocolate Coated Donut
- 1/2 tbsp melted vegan butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 heaped tbsp thick plant yogurt (I used Culina)
- 1/2 tbsp powdered “sugar”
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp melted dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp dairy free creamer
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and maple syrup.
- Add in yogurt and sweetener and mix together.
- Next, add in dry ingredients.
- Let the batter sit for about 5 minutes.
- Pour into an oiled donut mold and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Remove, let cool, then toss in powdered “sugar”.
Did you make this recipe?
Add a comment