Thick, chewy, soft – all the words that perfectly describe these chocolate chip cookie dough bars. Made from wholesome and real ingredients, plus filled with ALL the chocolate chunks you desire! Similar in flavor to a standard chocolate chip cookie – but completely different in texture. It’s like a super thick cookie cake – and cookie cake has FOREVER been my favorite!
Slice up a piece and have it for a snack, or microwave it and add some vanilla ice cream on top for dessert! But let’s be real – these can really be enjoyed at any time of day! My favorite way is to top it with homemade vegan chocolate buttercream frosting (recipe linked here) – so rich and creamy and the perfect balance to the hearty chocolate chip bar.
These cookie bars are gluten and dairy free – perfect for anyone with food sensitivities! All you have to do is make sure that the chocolate you use is dairy free ☺ The rest of the ingredients are good to go!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
- 1 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- 1 cup nut butter of choice
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- In a separate larger bowl, combine all wet ingredients
- Add dry ingredients into the wet and stir until completely combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips/chunks.
- Pour batter into a lined baking pan (8×8 works best)
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes – until cooked through.
- Let cool before slicing into bars.
Cook times may vary – could require 20 minutes.
Add a comment