To be honest, I deleted the original post for these chocolate chip cookies – but here was the gist.
These are the BEST chocolate chip cookies I have made to date. They are soft, chewy, sweet, decadent, all the things! But they are also gluten, dairy and refined sugar free – so that just makes them even better, right?!
Sharing a few pictures below that I was able to take before devouring the rest of the cookies within 2 days! Trust me, that’s how good they are! Foster (my husband) and my dad, (my two taste testers) both agreed that these cookies make the cut for one of the best recipes I’ve created!
Cashew Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup softened vegan butter
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1/3 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine solid coconut oil and coconut sugar.
- Once combined, add in cashew butter.
- Then add in the egg until incorporated.
- Add dry ingredients to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop batter onto a lined cookie sheet and place in the oven to bake for about 10-12 minutes.
Add a comment