I can eat carrot cake in ANY form. Literally any.
CARROT CAKE FUDGE is perfect for those of us who LOVE carrot cake, but maybe don’t want to spend the time baking it, or can’t be bothered to turn on the oven. I get it, that’s me sometimes, and now we have a solution.
5 simple staple ingredients come together to make this refrigerator fudge. Packs all the flavor of a carrot cake unto a no-bake slice and eat treat!
I’m HERE for it, and if you are too, look no further. Just head on down to the recipe and get to mixing!
Carrot Cake Fudge
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1 tsp each cinnamon and nutmeg
How to cook Carrot Cake Fudge
- Combine almond butter and maple syrup in a bowl.
- Add in coconut flour and seasonings.
- Fold in shredded carrots.
- Press batter into a lined loaf pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove and slice.
Add a comment