These muffins are a small batch recipe so they only make about 4-6 muffins – perfect for a small gathering or just a good meal prep for the week! They are vegan, refined sugar free and are so light and fluffy you won’t want to stop eating them!
PS – I have included all of my go to Gluten Free and Dairy Free baking ingredients on my Amazon Shop Page to make it easier to make my recipes just like I do! You can use this link to shop 🙂
Blueberry Lemon Muffins
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup THICK plant based yogurt (I used Culina)**
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup blueberries tossed in flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine oil, maple syrup, yogurt and vanilla.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice and add the monkfruit – mix to combine.
- Then add in the pancake mix and baking powder.
- Fold in the blueberries (gently).
- Scoop batter into a lined muffin tin.
- Top each muffin with additional blueberries.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
**It is VERY important that the plant based yogurt you use is thick in consistency. If you don’t require the recipe to be vegan, I would recommend using greek yogurt as a replacement.
Add a comment