I have searched long and wide for my favorite workout clothing. Seriously, I think I’ve tried almost every single brand. Well, maybe not, but I’ve tried A LOT, and each of them offers something different, but I think I’ve narrowed it down to my top 5 brands!
Sometimes I look for clothing that will work best for gym workouts, sometimes I’m looking for something that will do better while running, and still other times I’m looking for clothes that are more geared toward athleisure. I’ve come up with a list of my top five brands – each my favorite for completely different reasons and activities.
These different brands also vary in price – so I hope that you can use this list no matter what you would like to spend on athletic wear!
Here are my go-to ACTIVE WEAR brands:
- Gymshark: Gymshark has quickly made its way to the top of my favorite active wear brands. I started out by trying a pair of their vital seamless leggings and they did NOT disappoint. They hug your body so nicely without making you feel like a stuffed sausage. After loving those so much, I tried the vital seamless shorts , and then moved into training barsand now my ALL time favorite product, the Sweat Training Shorts. These shorts are truly a godsend – they work for athleisure or working out, are so comfortable, not t mention flattering on EVERYONE I’ve seen them on! You have to give Gymshark a try if you never have! Also, the PRICE of gymshark for the quality that you get is an UNBEATABLE deal!
- Lululemon: Lulu is mainly a go to for high quality leggings. I know they are expensive, but I’ve come to the conclusion that they are worth the price. The quality is undeniable, and one pair will last you forever! My favorite pair for working out are the “Fast and Free” tights in the 7/8 length. They are the perfect amount of compression, without being suffocating, and NEVER fall down (my biggest pet peeve)! Another favorite from Lulu are the Align pant – but more-so for athliesure rather than actual training. These leggings literally feel like butter, and it’s almost like walking around without pants on – and who doesn’t love that? Plus, they’ve got SO many color options, you’re bound to find something you love!
- Alo yoga (athleisure): Alo is a go to for comfy activewear that is also SUPER cute! I can feel good wearing it to the gym, or to the grocery! They have the cutest crops that aren’t super fitting, which I prefer. This brand is also PERFECT for yoga – which is technically what the brand was designed for. The pieces allow your body to move without restriction and are so comfortable and lightweight. They are also super stylish – so you can always feel good when you leave the house!
- Nike/Zella – these two brands are go to’s for running shoes and shorts. I recently found a pair of shorts from Nike that I am obsessed with. They are the Flex 2 in 1 Shorts and are AMAZING! High waisted, loose around the legs, a pair of biker shorts underneath that contains an phone pocket – literally the BEST SHORTS EVER for working out or running around town. Oh, and did I mention they are super flattering?! Another pair of shorts I’ve found from Zella re the BEST running shorts I’ve ever had – loose and flowy, which is exactly what I want while running. I also use Nike’s as a great pair of cross trainers – here are my favorite pair at the moment. Great for lifting, HIIT workouts, walking around!
- Fabletics– quality for a great price! After seeing so many people promote Fabletics, I had to give them a try, and honestly I was a bit skeptical at first. Were they going to be quality, were they worth the hype? And after using them for a couple of months, I can honestly say THEY ARE AMAZING! I love the different styles and outfits that are curated every single month, and they are seriously so flattering on every body type! I highly recommend trying out their Power Hold 7/8 legging and any of their high impact sports bras – these are definitely my two go-to’s from the site! And any time you can get 2 pairs of leggings for $24, I’m there!
I also did a full review of 8 different pairs of leggings on my Instagram
Constantly seeing ads and influencers promoting a new brand of leggings every day? If you are so confused as to which leggings to buy with all the different options out there – don’t worry, I did the work for you! I bought from 8 different brands and tested them all, giving my full and honest opinion on each! Check out the video here and then go buy the pair that may fit best with your needs!
Add a comment